I do enjoy sandwiches....

On 1/27/2020 3:30 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
Not wrong, just not complete(ish)
a "grandfathered" NN is not grandfathered simply by being there. there was a process we had to go through, most of us missed the window because the deadline had passed before we knew we had to. "grandfathered" NN has already clearly been marked for removal, in the short term, from the protections/exemptions from SAS compatibility. I wasnt directing the comment to you specifically, but the broader conversation.
It was the sandwiches btw, I just really liked the sandwiches.
But the 450 lady was there, 450 being the only Approved product at the time, None of the answers were guesses, they were clear answers or " I will check on this" from people who arent going to their bosses, who are going to their vendor, who are going to a manufacturer. these answers will come back from winnforum, or FCC, pretty much the only two places on the planet where you can get an answer. Cambium has the inside track in being the manufacturer involved from day one, if they have clarification need, they will get them, promptly, and have a little pushing power to get modifications in that make sense.
but mostly the sandwiches