China is actually doing a better job against measles than the United States.
We have become complacent.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/leahrosenbaum/2019/12/27/how-china-is-winning-the-war-against-measles

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Matt Hoppes
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 9:13 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>; Timothy Steele
<timothy.pct...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Corona-fu (was UBNT stock)

Hi Timothy!

I keep hearing about this happening (temperature taking).   Since the
person can be contagious but a-symptomatic for up to 14 days before symptoms
occur, I keep wondering what exactly this is doing other than stopping the
folks who are most seriously sick.

Is this really just another flu strain though?  It's a corona virus, but so is
the common cold -- that doesn't mean they are all the flu.

Now I hear this thing can be spread through the air (not just droplets), which
means the spread distance from an infected person is much greater than the
common cold/flu.

This is certainly some of the better news I've heard lately.