Title: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Corona-fu (was UBNT stock)
From an article I read this morning.  Glad I'm in FL

The transcript of the call showed Nicholls believes weather conditions will be a key factor in the demise of the novel coronavirus. Referencing the SARS outbreak from 2002 and 2003, Nicholls said he thinks similar weather factors will also shut down the spread of the novel coronavirus.
"Three things the virus does not like: 1. Sunlight, 2. Temperature, and 3. Humidity," Nicholls said in response to a question about when he thinks confirmed cases will peak, the transcript showed.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.