As soon as I find it again I will post the link to DOCUMENTED asymptomatic transmissible cases.  Currently understood to be 20-22 percent of cases.

On 3/10/20 6:30 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
There are no documented asymptomatic transmissions, fyi. Just assumptive transmissions.. John is married to Mary, Mary got sick, John tested positive, ie john must have given it to Mary because john works with a guy who had it. Except nobody bothers to note that john brought home a pen from work that both he and mary use. Quan boy jin at work, who had it, wrote a note to john at his desk. Quan doesn't wash his hands or sneeze into his shoulder