We have two Cisco 6509's that have been running for probably 15 years.  We've replaced one faulty power supply, but there was no downtime because it was a redundant PSU.  Never rebooted, no "stuck" ports, no crashing.  I know they obviously have bugs because there are bug fixes listed in their release notes, but somehow I've never had a problem I could attribute to a Cisco bug.  I'm guessing the bugs affect corner cases and the stuff people do every day is pretty stable.  The only problem with Cisco is that Ciscos can be frustrating.  Oh that feature only works if you have the /xx /feature pack and the /yy /daughter card and IOS version /nn/.

If they made something as reliable as the Cisco, but as easy as the Mikrotik then I'd pay serious money for that MoFo.  Like I've got about $7 in my wallet right now, and CiscoTik can have all seven of them.

-Adam