He seems to have a special talent, (where is Al Frankin to write a book when
you need one...)

Everyone seems to be forgetting that North Korea has knocked it out of the ball
park...

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 1:18 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Europe travel ban, or also "trade and cargo"?

It is hard for me to believe any speech by anyone rises to the level of
disaster. Having said that, if anyone is capable of delivering such a speech, I
am sure Trump is. I would hope that a speech isn't all someone expects as a
government response in times like these.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 11:41 AM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>