If we could shot everyone infected, we would have it contained to... btw,
can we shoot the infected?... asking for a friend. For real though, im
stopping out to top off ammunition tonight. When people say nobody needs
10,000 rounds of ammunition, I want to ask them how theyre doing on toilet
paper. I fear thats what they will come for, they will kick at my door with
their emaciated bony legs wanting to get the TP and not my food. I am
planning on taking the new infant home on next thursday, the wife has to
stay til friday or saturday for post op care from the c-section but the
baby is just required to stay one day. These morons are already lining up
at the hospital, convinced they have coronavision cause their TV told them
so. Bringing all their vile diseases with them to one place. some super-bug
is going to be created in that hospital. dirty vile disgusting cesspools of
death that hospitals already are. Ill post some pics, for those of you
still alive thursday, of me and the baby, with our toilet paper and guns.
We are under state of emergency, i never checked to see if illinois has the
constitutional carry under state of emergency like some states do.