From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 3:56 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Europe travel ban, or also "trade and cargo"?

If we could shot everyone infected, we would have it contained to... btw, can
we shoot the infected?... asking for a friend. For real though, im stopping out
to top off ammunition tonight. When people say nobody needs 10,000 rounds of
ammunition, I want to ask them how theyre doing on toilet paper. I fear thats
what they will come for, they will kick at my door with their emaciated bony
legs wanting to get the TP and not my food. I am planning on taking the new
infant home on next thursday, the wife has to stay til friday or saturday for
post op care from the c-section but the baby is just required to stay one day.
These morons are already lining up at the hospital, convinced they have
coronavision cause their TV told them so. Bringing all their vile diseases with
them to one place. some super-bug is going to be created in that hospital.
dirty vile disgusting cesspools of death that hospitals already are. Ill post
some pics, for those of you still alive thursday, of me and the baby, with our
toilet paper and guns. We are under state of emergency, i never checked to see
if illinois has the constitutional carry under state of emergency like some
states do.