I'm going to hold off a bit, but I might end up with some more of the
individual stocks I have wanted to buy for a while.   I play the long game,
and buy companies I don't expect to go away anytime soon.  There are going
to be some really good values to buy over the next few weeks and months.

-forrest

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:12 PM Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

> Now might be a good time to buy.  If I had pre drop money I would buy
> Tesla right now.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 16, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) <
> li...@packetflux.com> wrote:
>

> I'm now really really really glad I decided to wait to dump a big chunk of
> change into the index funds.
>

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:19 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately we all probably have customers who own or work at bars,
>> restaurants, hotels or airlines.  Or whose kids are home from school for
>> the foreseeable future and they can’t find daycare.
>>

>> How these people are going to pay their bills if they have no income
>> (business or personal), I don’t know.
>>

>> Myself, I need this job, my 401K is toast.
>>

>> https://www.gocomics.com/rabbitsagainstmagic/2020/03/16

- Forrest