I don't understand the run on guns and ammo. Are people afraid that hoards are going to be going door to door stealing toilet paper?

Steve Jones wrote:
background checks on gun purchase are screwy, handguns seem to going quickly, long guns are taking longer, mine still hasnt cleared from thursday, none of the long guns have, my nieces from saturday on a handgun already cleared. ammo.com <http://ammo.com> has had a 68% surge in online purchases. the pseudo quarantine announced today i expect to be voluntary until the primaries are over