I am afraid I would wake up in a "fugue state" and shoot myself or my wife or grandkid if I had a weapon on the nightstand.

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:43 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Aintcha glad

Statistically, you'll never need to fire your gun and if you do it will
usually be 3 rounds or less.  A lot of people buy guns, load them, put
them on the night stand and think they've got everything figured out.

Ken Hohhof wrote:
Why am I thinking a lot of people are like Barney Fife. They should be allowed one bullet, and should be required to keep it in their shirt pocket until Andy says they can put it in the gun. Not bad people, but as you say "may exhibit poor behavior". No scenario I can think of requires thousands of rounds of ammunition, unless they intend on going to the gun range to shoot targets because the movie theaters are closed. Or maybe they are going to hunt meat for dinner, but the only game available is incredibly small, like crickets or mice.