im watching deblasio, I do not like this guy. He seems to not have a plan
for his demands.
I dont think he knows he lost his bid for potus
Guys like him are making things so much worse with the incessant chicken
littling.
Im not sure what he thinks sending everyone to NY is going to do when
theres no actual response plan from him. There are big cities around the
US. There are small cities suffering too, but apparently people in small
towns dont matter.
Apparently an entire medical ship, in his eyes is nothing