From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 7:57 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Bean & Cheese Burrito Filling?

The secret is Mexican aunts. They are the only ones who can make the best food.
I dont know if there is some cultural tradition where when a girls sibling has
a child she is given the secrets, but Mexican aunts know how to make the
greatest stuff. It could be that it's a secret and none of the males or female
only child know about it.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020, 1:35 AM Forrest Christian (List Account)