You’re claiming all the credit for that?

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:18 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT virus testing

were you here when i broke afmug?

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 1:09 PM Carl Peterson
<cpeter...@portnetworks.com<mailto:cpeter...@portnetworks.com>> wrote:
IT is pretty ridiculous that we can't talk about anything without breaking lent.

Stock markets going to crash ... lent
Hurricane response ... lent
National preparedness for a pandemic ... lent

Facts still matter, or at least I think they do, and we should be able to talk
about them without getting all melty about it.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:52 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>>