Imma still cut you. One of our groceries had my tyson thighs today. 1.99 a
pound. That's highway robbery. I pay .99 cents. You cost me a buck a pound,
imma be needing that back so as to ensure you dont happen across a loose
stair tread. Just saying, it's always good to have insurance against those
unfortunate accidents.

Seriously though, I was giddy when a saw them, charcoal grill with a ton of
lawry's. I keep those in my fridge and eat on them all week. It's the only
reason we have summer.