" which concerns me a bit, even though I'll be well below the neutral"
never stop being concerned

The cable company has a mix of boom trucks and van mount booms. Id like to
try one of the van ones, but i think the base takes up the bulk of the
cargo area. I just like the idea of driving it right where you need it
instead of a trailer pull.

Id looked at doing an aerial fiber patch from a location to my house to
pick up anything i could along the way. I honestly planned on seeing if i
could pull it off from a pole ladder