A friend just showed me that they are an officially declared terrorist group now, releasing a bunch of fed resources against them...

On 5/31/20 1:17 PM, Bill Prince wrote:

Weird thing about Antifa is that left wingers think it's a right wing group, and right wingers think it's a left wing group. I reality, it's probably Russkies messing with us.

On 5/31/2020 11:47 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

I doubt the existence of Antifa, Boogaloo Bois, and the Illuminati, as organized groups with significant resources and power.  I think they are mostly imagined enemies, vastly outnumbered by idiots, assholes and karens.  I have never met any of the first 3 in real life, but the last 3 are everywhere.  OK, now George Soros or the Clintons will have me killed.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Steve Jones
*Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2020 1:28 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Odd thing

This is edging on violation of lent.

But, this is actually a serious matter. Sometimes. These people who try to destroy a person's life and career over some little disagreements can be business dangerous. They will band together, and if you dont comply, they will target your customers and any public facing medium. Telling them you are a bigot running a bigot company. It can get out of hand fast.

With only having recieved a single one at this point, its hopefully just a karen. But this stuff escalates quickly to outfits like antifa, and they do have the resources in manpower to escalate the campaign. They will dox everyone around your employee, when you dont comply, everyone around you (I'm fucked because of the afmug archive).

I hate these idiots, they're the dirty side of trolling