From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 3:44 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Odd thing

Antifa is very real, and very dangerous. But they're like Anonymous was when
they actually existed, but primarily not on the same fence.

By design black bloc is cell based with no central leadership. The US variant
of antifa is a corruption of the ideals. Stragglers latched onto european
tactics, terminology and perverted the ideology. They're worse than a cult, and
they have a cryptic and perverted hierarchy. The vast majority recruited (they
have a huge recruitment machine) are outcasts, the type that are going to
become a victim of whatever ideology gives them a feeling of importance. Like
any cult, gang, etc. They're groomed online until they get given a task. In the
mean time they're encouraged to promote anarchy. By the time they are engaged
to any serious task, you'd need Guantanamo level interrogation to get them to
talk. Martyrdom is heroic. Not getting caught is even more heroic to them.
Watch how they swarm, they put bodies against a target, the actor then moves
in, makes the attack, backs through the line and disappears, then the crowd
disperses and regroups. They're very chaotically organized and you have about
the same chance of breaking a cell as you do breaking an ISIS cell. And their
ideology is as strong as ISIS. They may have been punks at one point, and they
are still physically weak, but they are as dangerous as isis because they
believe your life is not as valuable as what they are indoctrinated to believe
is right. Black bloc "leadership" arent the folks you'd expect. PayPal,
GoFundMe, and bitcoin makes a massive amount of money off of antifa
transactions.

These kids liken themselves to the French resistance, and they're brainwashed
into believing they're similar.

On Sun, May 31, 2020, 3:27 PM Robert <i...@avantwireless.com