Antifa is very real, and very dangerous. But they're like Anonymous was
when they actually existed, but primarily not on the same fence.
By design black bloc is cell based with no central leadership. The US
variant of antifa is a corruption of the ideals. Stragglers latched onto
european tactics, terminology and perverted the ideology. They're worse
than a cult, and they have a cryptic and perverted hierarchy. The vast
majority recruited (they have a huge recruitment machine) are outcasts, the
type that are going to become a victim of whatever ideology gives them a
feeling of importance. Like any cult, gang, etc. They're groomed online
until they get given a task. In the mean time they're encouraged to promote
anarchy. By the time they are engaged to any serious task, you'd need
Guantanamo level interrogation to get them to talk. Martyrdom is heroic.
Not getting caught is even more heroic to them. Watch how they swarm, they
put bodies against a target, the actor then moves in, makes the attack,
backs through the line and disappears, then the crowd disperses and
regroups. They're very chaotically organized and you have about the same
chance of breaking a cell as you do breaking an ISIS cell. And their
ideology is as strong as ISIS. They may have been punks at one point, and
they are still physically weak, but they are as dangerous as isis because
they believe your life is not as valuable as what they are indoctrinated to
believe is right. Black bloc "leadership" arent the folks you'd expect.
PayPal, GoFundMe, and bitcoin makes a massive amount of money off of antifa
transactions.
These kids liken themselves to the French resistance, and they're
brainwashed into believing they're similar.