A mix of both.  One part time drafter always wears her mask so we reciprocate.
I don’t know how the health care folks do it.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 12:25 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Unifying dislike

Chuck, are these business meetings with your own employees, or outside people?
Can you hold the meetings outside and stay 6 feet from each other?  Although
being outside probably increases the probability of shouting and, if you have
allergies, sneezing.

Imagine being a nurse/doctor/dentist/etc and wearing one of the tight-fitting
N95 masks (plus probably goggles) for a 12 hour shift, day after day.  The ones
that leave marks on your face.