https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

On 6/26/2020 1:32 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
lol, so 50% efficacy in a wood shop "study" good laughs

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 3:21 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-19-coronavirus-why-wearing-masks-controversial

On 6/26/2020 1:07 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
link to these "studies"

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 2:59 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

The studies they've done indicate that in a close environment, a mask reduces probability of your virus' infecting someone from around 17% to around 4%.

If you're sneezing and/or coughing, that is probably a whole other matter.