$15k cheap?

On 6/30/2020 12:20 PM, Josh Baird wrote:
... and cheap, too.  I'll take a look at these!

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:14 AM Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net <mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>> wrote:

    Brocade ICX7750-48F is a solid choice.

    *Jesse DuPont*

    Owner / Network Architect
    email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
    <mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
    Celerity Networks LLC / Celerity Broadband LLC
    Like us! facebook.com/ <http://facebook.com/>celeritynetworksllc

    Like us! facebook.com/ <http://facebook.com/>celeritybroadband

    On 6/30/20 8:56 AM, Josh Baird wrote:
    EX4600 is nice, but it's not cheap.  Yes, you can create a VC
    using the 40Gbps interfaces (or the 10Gbps interfaces).  You may
    consider the older EX4550 if you are trying to save money.

    I'm actually looking for something similar.. I have a few of the
    CRS317-1G-16S+RM in stock, but tbh, I'm a little scared to use
    them, and I'm also not looking forward to the miserable L2 config
    on CRS.  I really just need 4-6 SFP+ interfaces for this
    particular application.

    The Cisco Nexus 3064 is another cheap/old option, but seems to
    work fine for L2 access (servers, etc).

    On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:52 AM Adam Moffett