Excellent job on the intersection guys.  Y’all just keep getting better at what
you do.

This week Centracom said they are coming to splice and perhaps install
equipment in the C.O.
BTW, C.O. stands for Central Office.  Many years ago it was CDO for Central
Distribution Office.  This is where the telephone operators used to manually
switch telephone calls with “cord boards”.  Later automatic switching equipment
took over that job but the C.O. has remained.  Internet companies frequently
call their main tech office the NOC Network Operations Center.  NOC is probably
taking over for C.O. but I am an older dude and will continue to refer to the
C.O.  Ours is so small it would more properly be called a Carrier Hut or
Remote.  But I digress.

We want everything looking as nice as we can for our upstream provider’s visit.

Inside the C.O. we need the following done:
Racks straightened
Batteries reversed
Walls and ceiling washed
Stairs installed
Unused wires and equipment removed
Wires straightened up and dressed better
Perhaps run the 120 VAC to the inverter input

Outside the C.O. we need the following:
Back wall painted where the ducts are.
Box that was over that area removed from the field to the North and either
saved for repurpose or put in the scrap metal dumpster.
All weeds removed from the fenced area.
Gravel covering 100% of that area.

Outside the fenced area we need the following:
Put all the pieces of that motorhome in the dump trailer.  Any other garbage
too and take it to the dump.
Move that motorhome chassis somewhere it is not obvious.
Clean up, straight up etc the lot.  Make sure all the trucks and such are
parked in a nice orderly fashion.
Knock down any weeds and lay down weed killer in those spots.

Need to make sure not to leave the HVAC on in there until we get equipment
actually needing to be powered.
Even then, we will want to set it no lower than 90 degrees.  Just got 15 days
worth of power bill (someone had left the AC on down to about 65 degrees) and
the bill was $100.  With no revenue producing customers yet, I don’t want
recurring expenses.