From: Steve Jones
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 2:53 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - political

you dont always have to want to be something you are. You dont have authority
over anothers  liberty. Youre more than welcome to cede as much liberty of your
own as you chose to create yourself whatever region you feel you want between
your liberties and someone else's. Agreement doesnt come without discussion,
youll get no discussion as long as youre impending anothers liberty who hasnt
ceded any to you. At one point your only result will be a violent reclamation
of liberty you stepped on, or you become a slave master.
Let me give you an example of opening a line of communication, vs your
expectation. Opening a line of communication is the mormons knocking on your
door and asking if youd like to talk about their book (we wont nitpick the
details of solicitation permits, etc). That is honoring your fellow persons
liberty while asking them to cede theres for actual dialogue. Now, what you
promote is waking up to a mormon sitting on your bed "peacefully" asking if
youd like to talk about their book.

Asking to talk about a book is in itself peaceful. But since the latter
involved infringing anothers liberty, its not peaceful, nor is it about
discussion or dialogue. There is no grey area. Calling the act out of context
peaceful is not just incorrect, it is cowardly.

I have no issue with violence, violence is necessary. But if violence is the
way, then be violent, do not call it peace, eventually those who are much more
violent, while choosing peace will no longer tolerate the childish games.

Once again, you only have authority over your liberty and no one elses. Until
you stop demanding the right to infringe on someone elses liberty, you are not
peaceful, you are not initiating dialogue and while hiding behind "rights" you
are a fascist.

You also have no authority to dictate ones response to you choosing to infringe
on their liberty, you only have the authority to suffer the consequences and
learn from it.

Im a pure anarchist by nature, Im trapped in a"civilized" society, So I choose
to claim statism, because im a libertarian who doesnt prefer dresses and
cowardice. I was blessed to be born in a constitutional republic that means no
man dictates where my liberty begins or ends, I have no expectation of anything
less for him either.