The uv issue is a bit concerning.  Especially if we need to run part way around
the house.  Still on the fence about the biscuit. One more connection and some
expense.  But this preterminated pushable stackable is pretty stiff and may not
work well with the router sitting on a kitchen counter.

Sent from my iPhone