I have in the past integrated automated billing with quickbooks and a user management / ticket system. THe API isn't that hard to manage and it can be done.

On 8/13/2020 3:25 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Maybe, but I don’t wanting my billing system taking a dollar or two bite from every customer every month.  I would rather just buy it and own it.  And never have to pay for maint or upgrades...
*From:* Cameron Crum
*Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2020 2:22 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] QB for billing
What is painless? I think it is less painful or more painless to start with something that will scale with the business. I know it isn't always fun, but better now than later when you are at a pain point that forces you to something else. I always found that people were flustered and ill prepared when it got to that point, and it resulted in mistakes being made and thus more pain. I'd say bite the bullet and go with something talyor made now. You'll be thankful down the road.