If someone offered me enough I might sell.

But it needs to be enough to be worth my while to walk away from:

A) a job I enjoy most days
B) walking away from recurring revenue for the next 10 years
C) enough to distribute to my employees who have helped build the company to
what it is today.

I’m not going to just take money and say “see what suckers!”

Most of them work as hard or harder than I do. They’re getting a chunk of any
sale that happens.