We are in the public utility ROW.  They can’t do anything other than bitch.

From: Matt Hoppes
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 11:24 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Google Fiber

Sure. But what about if you’re building not installing?

  On Aug 22, 2020, at 1:23 PM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

  It is always appropriate to give the customer the option.

  Option 1 - We will microtrench across your driveway. This will leave a line
that you may consider objectionable. The cost is $0, or $X.
  Option 2 - We will bore underneath your driveway. This will disrupt the soil
and/or plants on either side of the driveway and leave no marks on your
driveway. It will cost $X x 10.

  or something like that.

  part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com

  On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 10:17 AM Matt Hoppes