Yep. Something I decided on the last big construction project was that people will bitch about anything and everything and at some point you have to ignore them or you won't get anything done.

On 8/22/2020 1:29 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
We are in the public utility ROW.  They can’t do anything other than bitch.
*From:* Matt Hoppes
*Sent:* Saturday, August 22, 2020 11:24 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Google Fiber
Sure. But what about if you’re building not installing?

On Aug 22, 2020, at 1:23 PM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

It is always appropriate to give the customer the option.
Option 1 - We will microtrench across your driveway. This will leave a line that you may consider objectionable. The cost is $0, or $X. Option 2 - We will bore underneath your driveway. This will disrupt the soil and/or plants on either side of the driveway and leave no marks on your driveway. It will cost $X x 10.
or something like that.
part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com