From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Matt Mangriotis via AF
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 2:10 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Matt Mangriotis <matt.mangrio...@cambiumnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [ External ] Audio tune 450i SMs?

The resistors change the frequency of the tone. In fact, some people may prefer
the tone without any resistors at all… and sometimes (perhaps inadvertently)
the tone frequency changes with updates to the software revision.

The team does test this feature, but I can’t say that I have first hand
experience using it with a cable with that specific value resistor… so couldn’t
tell you what it sounds like on the currently released version of software.