One of the large landscaping outfits we work with brings in summer help from Puerto Rico. They house them all Dorm Style, no Idea what they pay them, but they provide them WIFI. They say they don't have any of the immigration/legality problems because, Puerto Rico.

On 9/1/2020 12:55 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

I like sardines.

King Oscar, in olive oil.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Steven Kenney
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 1, 2020 12:49 PM
*To:* af <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT new hires

That is what is coming to North America ... high density housing for everyone... crammed in like sardines. Just like Eastern Europe.

Its coming! Just wait ! /shakes fist

You used to be able to make a living, have a cottage on 1 income. Now 2 incomes and you still have difficulty making it. Especially in Canada now that the housing market has gone batshit crazy.

logo <https://www.wavedirect.net/>

<https://www.facebook.com/ruralhighspeed><https://www.instagram.com/wave.direct/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/wavedirect-telecommunication/><https://twitter.com/wavedirect1><https://www.youtube.com/user/WaveDirect>

*STEVEN KENNEY *
*DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY & CONTINUITY **A: 158 Erie St. N | Leamington ON
E: st...@wavedirect.org <mailto:st...@wavedirect.org> | P: 519-737-9283
W: www.wavedirect.net <http://www.wavedirect.net>*