Issue isn't generally the cleave, rather getting them to get the buffer
stripped to the exact right dimensions.  If it is pretty close it can have
good performance but doesn't get locked in place correctly and then it gets
displaced slightly a few weeks later and we need to roll a truck again.  I
guess with the splicer it will just tell them nope if the cleave is bad or
the splice won't work so they do all their rework up front.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202