Xmission is using Netsapiens like Lewis and I :-)

I'm not sure why you are gung-ho to run a PBX for your shop if you are
buying services from them.  What little you save in money you lose in
redundancy, ease of configuration, etc. etc.

Your not really running your own product if you are not replicating what
you are selling to your business customers.

If you bought a seat from me, on my Netsapiens platform, and tried to
change the Caller ID it wouldn't work.  On a SIP trunk, it passes
through.  On the flip side, so long as you could show me that you own a
TN (even if it not on my service) I would provision Caller ID to reflect
that number.

I've proactively implemented policies we will have to have for
STIR/SHAKEN... no sense dealing with the mess when it becomes law.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770