From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:45 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] The covid, again

So, I have a probable covid positive contractor.
I know the answer here, I'm just sounding it out.
I'm behind as fuck with this guys work. I worked with him last weekend, I've
been sick with harvest flu since a couple days before, his daughter tested
positive the next day, his wife and other daughter the day after that and he
got sick wednesday. Everybody is over symptoms (wife and daughter still have no
taste or smell, but that lasts a long time)
My harvest flu symptoms havent changed, not worried about me.

Hes wanting to catch up behind work saturday. I'm usually very risk tolerant,
and my house has been directly exposed a ton of times, so I know it's not as
easily spread as they say.
Its mid harvest, a farmer getting this shit right now could be devastating.

Its gonna cost us alot if he doesnt get caught up, a substantial amount. Like
80 customer site loss substantial. We arent big, that's more than 5 percent.

My boss respects me after all these years, if I make a call, knowing the costs
like this, he will back my call, but it burns all those years of trust.

Theres like a .0001 percent chance he would spread it, zero direct interaction.
But hes present at grain elevators mid harvest. Grain dust will drop anything
airborne like a rock. It takes an exposure to a high viral count to even get
symptomatic.

Tell me I'm wrong to push his work out another week or 2

Total Control Panel

Login<https://asp.reflexion.net/login?domain=litewire.net>

To:
ja...@litewire.net<https://asp.reflexion.net/address-properties?aID=242260993&domain=litewire.net>

From: af-boun...@af.afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>

You received this message because the domain afmug.com is on your allow list.