Not using it yet.  I've yet to see any benefit.

Called them out on a problem and I said let's see if it fixes it.  Looks
like it's a (their words) defective 844G.  Support cloud might help at
large scale but right now my issues are the 804 meshes staying paired to
the 844G.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343