From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Ryan Ray
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 3:37 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Calix users

We have about 700 844e and 100 804Mesh deployed so far since August 2019. What
are you looking to know?

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 8:06 AM Paul McCall
<pa...@pdmnet.net<mailto:pa...@pdmnet.net>> wrote:
Is anybody here installing a lot of Calix routers for customers?

If so, I would like to chat with you briefly!

Thanks!

Paul McCall, President
Florida Broadband / PDMNet
658 Old Dixie Highway