From: Colin Stanners [mailto:cstann...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 10:59 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT windows update issues

Is there a reason that you don't wish to use Thunderbird with the Lightning
calendar add-on?

WLM had some limitations - IIRC it would just crash when exposed to a huge
number of messages.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 11:46 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com
<mailto:af@af.afmug.com> > wrote:

So, today it appears that my Windows Live Mail database is corrupt.  Can only
see headers.  So switching to outlook but that is painful.

I rolled back the windows update that happened last night but still dead WLM…
sob…

Have resisted outlook for years.  Few times it would be nice.  When someone
sends a meeting or contact at least I can read it without having to use a text
editor and parsing through the complex crap…