I am seeing a ton of Bidet adverts on the social media threads..

On 11/23/20 3:52 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
I wonder if places that use bidets look at us like WTF

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 5:47 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

    I saw that some doctor was saying that politicizing face masks was
    like politicizing toilet paper.

    Maybe that’s your answer.  Convince half the people to refuse to
    use TP.  Then there will be plenty for us.

    My local grocery store has an entire aisle of the Northern Quilted
    3-ply Ultra Plush, it’s like Kleenex for your butt.  Except they
    are all the Maxi rolls.  I need someone to use half of each roll
    and then send them to me.  Those giant rolls are like the rolls of
    paper you see on newspaper printing presses.  I have to set them
    on the vanity top because they don’t fit in the roll holder on the
    wall, and with all the hand washing we’re supposed to be doing,
    you risk a full roll of toilet paper getting wet.

    I suppose I could mount an M-TOW to the wall as a toilet paper
    roll holder.  Except everybody’s out of M-TOWs.  (actually I saw a
    couple on eBay.  Regular M-TOWs, not the P version.)