From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 9:31 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ot: the milk rabbit hole

Pretty close Lewis. Whole milk has about 3.5% milk fat.

More of the story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/03/whole-milk-is-actually-3-5-milk-whats-up-with-that/

On 12/1/2020 6:30 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
I am guessing 2% would take twice the milk to make the same amount of cheese
since 2% is half the fat of regular milk right? Or am I misremembering how much
what whole milk has?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 12:23 AM Steve Jones