Back in the day, yellow fog lights were the rage.  Never sure if they helped or
not.

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 10:27 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Emergency Vehicle LEDs

I like the big lights because we live in a rural mountainous area, and deer are
a big threat, especially in the August-December time frame. That said, I was
only being sarcastic about the intensity of my lights and bambi mode. Because
we get fog a lot (AKA low clouds), I'm probably just as often in fog light
mode, because you get too much reflection from the high beams. We did switch to
LED fog lights because they have a flatter, lower to the ground beam pattern,
which really helps in the fog.