We install those on public safety vehicles. There is definitely a big dick
complex with these guys and how many lights they can shove on something.
This is the first I have heard about installing a light sensor for the
LED's which would seem to be a great idea. I am not aware that any
manufacturer has implemented that internally as a factory option.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 9:14 AM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com> wrote:

> I've started seeing more Semi Trucks with an LED Light bar mounted center
> on the front bumper.  I guess it make sense when you're driving across the
> Nebraska flatlands in the middle of the night, but not on the city
> expressway.
>
> On 12/1/2020 10:10 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
>
> i have to pull over when you bastards come at me at night with those. One
> of these days imma just cross the line and get paid
>
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:41 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Luckily my F-150 is not an emergency vehicle, so I feel perfectly
>> comfortable driving my vehicle with 1,000,00 candle power LED headlights
>> (X 2).
>>
>> of course when I turn on the fog lights, and go bambi mode, it goes way,
>> way up.
>>

>> bp
>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>>
>> On 12/1/2020 4:06 PM, Nate Burke wrote:
>> > Am I the only one who thinks that the new LED's that all the emergency
>> > vehicles have now are dangerous?  I was about 1/2 mile behind an
>> > ambulance and the flashing LED's were so bright in front of me that I
>> > could barely make out the traffic light I was stopped at.  And why
>> > does the ambulance need to have approximately 200,000 LED Fixtures on
>> > it?  I get it, I see you, I can't not see you, now I can't see
>> > anything else.  They saw an open piece of sheet metal and were like,
>> > 'We could put another strobe there'  It's even worse when there are
>> > multiple vehicles together at an accident scene.  I understand having
>> > them bright during the day, but they are just blinding at night.  It's
>> > like they need to have a day/night mode. Who do I write a strongly
>> > worded letter to expressing my displeasure?

Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell