From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Zach Underwood
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 6:39 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Capstan Winch

Why not just use a fisk or figure 8 for lowing the heavy loads?

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020, 7:30 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

That’s the most popular one.  No, it does not have powered reverse, you take a
turn or two off the capstan and let it slip.  And yes it is slow, that is due
to the gearing and goes with the load rating.