Mostly. IBM charges quite a bit for it, but they're big blue. Not sure what they're getting out of their multi-billion dollar purchase, but we would have to sit in their board room to understand their thinking. I wouldn't be surprised to see that they are saving money by getting all those community developers do the work for next to nothing. Sure cuts down on the expenses in the development department.

The only real issue is which version of linux you want hook your wagon to. I used Centos for quite a long time; mainly because it was "enterprise". Then it go too "enterprise" for my taste, and have since switched to Debian. It's the same, but different. Same enough for my taste, and down-homey enough for the small operation we are.

NBD.