Onboarding, one of those newfangled words like enplaning and deplaning.

Maybe you can hire Julie, Isaac and Doc to welcome them aboard, while you play
the Packetflux theme song.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 4:52 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SNMP AC Current Monitoring

No he's just so buried under year end, and onboarding new employees, and a
whole bunch of other crap that he's not watching the lists like normal.

In re the original thread, there are a couple commercial tranducers I plan on
directly supporting at some point, maybe these new employees will eventually
make my load less....

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 7:01 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com