I just rebuilt our librenms server on ubuntu. It doesnt seem bad, lots of
google answers. Webmin looks cool, dont knownifnits the new webmin or
because it's on ubuntu. I dont care for the weird adapter naming and this
yaml thing for configuring them. Commands arent that different.
Not sure if theres a way to enable root user or not.
I like that a lot of google advice is nano centric and not vi, I never
could figure out vi