From: "Josh Baird" <joshba...@gmail.com>
To: "af" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 4:03:21 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik 1072 Frustrations

The x710 has 4 SFP+ ports. You don't necessarily need dedicated physical
interfaces for each router either. Our CHR boxes have a single x710 and several
instances of CHR "sharing" the physical interfaces. We use ESXi with a virtual
switch trunking VLANs to the CHR instances.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 3:43 PM Steven Kenney < [ mailto:st...@wavedirect.org |