From: Carl Peterson
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 12:14 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: FB

Chuck,

I know it is your list and your rules, but you can't say crap like "The DC crap
today does not hold a candle in magnitude to the Portland and Seattle crap
largely done by the other side.  Give and take."  and not expect it to start a
political argument.  I think you are abundantly and dangerously wrong about
that but I'm (mostly) holding my tongue.  We can't have a list where one sided
inflammatory BS like that is allowed but countering it is not.   We either
allow political discussions, which I'm fine with, or we make a no politics
rule.  The latter seems to be the best option as there are too many brilliant
minds who we will lose if we keep it up.