I think lower. You want to pay less to feel bad, more to feel good 8 would
think.

Miller lite is american, it would be third, but is my beer of choice since
it's at the beer store 2 blocks down. It has the superior aluminum bottle.
Its 18 oz instead of 12, so calculations can get off since a six pack is
nine beers, but they sell them in a nine pack so you dont realize you're
drinking 13.5 beers in a sitting. Probably psychology behind that math.
American trickery and all. It's got a pretty low dollar to misery ratio
though, so technically it might be superior to the other two on that scale.
Sapporo 10$ per 6 12 oz bottles
Heineken 9$ per 1 12 oz bottles
Lite 11 dollars per 9 18 oz aluminum bottles.