I dont care what anyone says, sapporo is superior to most everything.
Heineken takes a close second. using the math, i can drink 6 heinekens and
6 sapporo in the same sitting and will not be able to differentiate which
cause the hangover. but that is a 6 in 12 probability that it was either
one or the other. Pricing between the two is similar, so it would be hard
to nail down the ounce cost per hour of hangover to any reliable number.
All I know is that if it had been tequila I drank 12 of I would have either
had a fight or a fat girl. hangovers cant get pregnant, so the cost per
ounce in regard to the overall risk I would say is much higher with
tequila. An 18 year hangover.

That being said, 15 years in and I still cant describe fresnel in laymens
terms clearly enough for a non geek to understand