I cant find it now but one of my favorite videos was this judge who had
tired of their nonsense and decided to study up on it and went through
under their "laws" and ultimately showed the guy he was still guilty of
whatever it was.
I want the bank account they say th feds open under each of our corporate
identities. Supposedly there is a lot of dough in each account.